Why Westbourne Academy
Westbourne Academy Accommodation
Westbourne Academy can organise your homestay accommodation during your studies in one of our Homestay Providers.
All Homestay Providers are carefully selected by our Accommodation Officers to make you feel welcome. Accommodation is an important part of the experience and involves living as a member of the home. Students are treated as a full member of the household, eating together and sharing the common living areas. It gives them the opportunity to practice their English and benefit from an English home atmosphere
Some students prefer ‘Private Home Accommodation’. There may be less of a ‘family’ environment as there can be more than 4 students in the home. Students will still experience eating together with the hosts and sharing the common living areas as you would with a Homestay Provider. Living with local people is the best way to get extra language practice and it also helps you to understand British culture and customs.
The safety and security of all our students is a priority. In the case of problems, there are several full-time welfare officers available to give advice and help. The school also has a 24-hour emergency telephone service for students.
All Westbourne Academy Accommodation Includes:
- All homestays/Private Home Accommodation are carefully selected by the Academy’s accommodation department
- All bookings are Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise requested. Additional nights can be purchased.
- We regularly inspect all our Homestays/Private Home Accommodation to ensure they meet the correct standards
- Students aged 16 and 17 years old must be home by 10.30PM Monday – Thursday and 11.30PM on Friday and Saturday.
- Students ages 14-15 years old must be home by 9.30PM every day. These curfews are in place to aid the safety of our students.
- No lunch is provided on weekdays unless requested in advanced and charged accordingly.
- Only nationals of an EU country will have access to free medical treatment. We recommend all of our students to make sure they have medical insurance before they depart for the UK. We recommend all students register with their homestay providers doctor. For more information on medical care for students please click here (as at 30.11.2020)
- Twin room accommodation is sharing a room with another student. Please inform us if you have any requests for who you’d like to share with.
Homestay Accommodation Fees
|Ages 16+||Ages 14-15 (Twin room only)|
02/01/2021 to 19/06/2021 and 28/08/2021 to 18/12/2021
£136 per week, single room
£146.00 per week, twin room only
19/06/2021 to 28/09/2021
£166 per week, single room
£166.00 per week, twin room only
£146 per week, twin room
18/12/2021 to 01/01/2022
£156 per week, single room
Diet Costs 2021
£15.00 per week
£15.00 per week
£30.00 per week
If your dietary need is not listed, please contact us.
Becoming a Homestay Provider
One of our accommodation officers will be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us on one of the following;