This course is designed specifically for the interests and demands of each individual student.
Contact us for more details
Learning Outcomes: by the end of the course you should have studied the topics and learnt the skills that you want to focus on.
Course A – 23 hours and 20 minutes
Course B – 18 hours and 20 minutes
Course C – 13 hours and 20 minutes
All 1 to 1 courses = Age 16+
Course A – £1536.00 per week
Course B – £1342.00 per week
Course C – £1066.00 per week
- End of term holidays – For all courses except Summer and One-to-one courses there is no school on the following dates: 23rd February, 19th April, 14th June, 23rd August, 18th October, 13th December 2024.
- Public Holidays 2024: 1st January, 29th March, 1st April, 6th May, 27th May, 26th August
- This is from 20th December 2024 to 6th January 2025 inclusive.
- Intake talk and placement test on your first day
- Course Outlines handout with weekly programme
- Tutorials with your teacher every 8 weeks
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Interactive whiteboards in main classrooms
- The latest materials and coursebooks are loaned free of charge
- International classes at all levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Leaving Certificate with progress report at the end of your studies ( 80% attendance required )
- Access to FREE online materials for General Main English Course