These examination courses include preparation and practice for the FCE and CAE Cambridge exams. Students will learn how the exam is structured and how to use the grammar, reading skills, speaking skills and listening skills learnt in class to complete the exam.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course students should be able to take the exam with a full understanding of the exam structure and necessary exam techniques needed.
Maximum class size 16
2rd January (10 weeks)
26th February (16 weeks)
27th August (15 weeks)
Students can start up to four weeks after the course start date
- End of term holidays – For all couses except Summer and One-to-one courses there is no school on the following dates: 23rd February, 19th April, 14th June, 23rd August, 18th October, 13th December 2024.
- Public Holidays 2024: 1st January, 29th March, 1st April, 6th May, 27th May, 26th August
- The school will close over the Christmas period.
- This is from 20th December 2024 to 6th January 2025 inclusive.
- Intake talk and placement test on your first day
- Course Outlines handout with weekly programme
- Tutorials with your teacher every 8 weeks
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Interactive whiteboards in main classrooms
- The latest materials and coursebooks are loaned free of charge
- International classes at all levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Leaving Certificate with progress report at the end of your studies ( 80% attendance required )
- Access to FREE online materials for General Main English Course