Westbourne Academy have a range of facilities for students to use.
– Cafeteria providing very tasty and well-priced food and drinks during the day.
– A large seating area which can be used for many social functions at the school as well as a place for students to relax and meet friends.
– Table Tennis & Table Football for students to use.
– Attractive private garden area.
– Additional facilities such as a student study room, listening centre and library.
– A dedicated computer room and Interactive Touch Boards in many of the classrooms.
- Make sure you are learning exactly what you need.
- Help you to maximize all opportunities for learning both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Participate in sports and social activities: this helps build a closer relationship with their students.
- Give you as much personal attention as possible.
- Provide 1:1 tutorials once a term to ensure your learning is on track.
- Assist you with additional self study materials, if requested.
- Provide a relaxed and engaging learning environment for students.