Why Westbourne Academy
Courses for all students
Westbourne Academy has experienced and qualified teachers who use modern teaching methods and the latest technology to help students improve their English language skills. The courses are designed to help students develop their reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in a fun and interactive way.
Whether you are looking to improve your English for work, study, or personal reasons, Westbourne Academy has a course that is right for you. So why not join us and start your journey towards fluency in English today?
An enrolment fee of £100.00 is payable on all enrolments.
**Students with a beginner level of English can only start at the beginning of each term: 2nd January, 26th February, 22nd April, 17th June, 27th August, 21st October 2024
- We do not recommend starting a course in the last week of a term on the following dates : 19th February, 15th April, 10th June, 19th August, 14th October, 9th December 2024.
- **Students with a beginner level of English can only start at the beginning of each term: 2nd January, 26th February, 22nd April, 17th June, 27th August, 21st October 2024.
- End of term holidays – For all couses except Summer and One-to-one courses there is no school on the following dates: 23rd February, 19th April, 14th June, 23rd August, 18th October, 13th December 2024.
- Public Holidays 2024: 1st January, 29th March, 1st April, 6th May, 27th May, 26th August
- This is from 20th December 2024 to 6th January 2025 inclusive.
- Intake talk and placement test on your first day
- Course Outlines handout with weekly programme
- Tutorials with your teacher every 8 weeks
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Interactive whiteboards in main classrooms
- The latest materials and coursebooks are loaned free of charge
- International classes at all levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Leaving Certificate with progress report at the end of your studies ( 80% attendance required )
- Access to FREE online materials for General Main English Course