General Main English Course + extra practice.
Learning Outcomes: by the end of the course students should be able to communicate in English more confidently in different situations outside the classroom.
Maximum class size 16
**Students with a beginner level of English can only start at the beginning of each term: 2nd January, 26th February, 22nd April, 17th June, 27th August, 21st October 2024
- We do not recommend starting a course in the last week of a term on the following dates : 19th February, 15th April, 10th June, 19th August, 14th October, 9th December 2024.
- **Students with a beginner level of English can only start at the beginning of each term: 2nd January, 26th February, 22nd April, 17th June, 27th August, 21st October 2024.
- End of term holidays – For all couses except Summer and One-to-one courses there is no school on the following dates: 23rd February, 19th April, 14th June, 23rd August, 18th October, 13th December 2024.
- Public Holidays 2024: 1st January, 29th March, 1st April, 6th May, 27th May, 26th August
- The school will close over the Christmas period. This is from 20th December 2024 to 6th January 2025 inclusive.
- Intake talk and placement test on your first day
- Course Outlines handout with weekly programme
- Tutorials with your teacher every 8 weeks
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Interactive whiteboards in main classrooms
- The latest materials and coursebooks are loaned free of charge
- International classes at all levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Leaving Certificate with progress report at the end of your studies ( 80% attendance required )
- Access to FREE online materials for General Main English Course