International Student Travel Insurance
This international student travel insurance policy is designed to cater for the insurance needs of persons studying in the UK on a trip arranged by Westbourne Academy School of English. The product provides cover including emergency medical assistance and medical costs, protection in the event of cancellation or curtailment, cover for loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal money.
*Please note this insurance is not provided by Westbourne Academy*
- A 24-hour helpline for medical emergencies
- Emergency medical expenses in the event of illness or injury
- Protection against cancellation or curtailment charges
- Cover for loss or damage to baggage and personal money
- A wide range of sports and activities covered
- Cover for irrecoverable pre-paid college, university or language school fees
- Leisure trips within Europe and any trip outside the UK if part of your course
Key eligibility criteria and exclusions:
- You must have completed your first inbound journey to the UK
- Not available to anyone aged 66 or over
- No cover under cancellation or curtailment charges, emergency medical expenses or personal accident relating to any reason set out under ‘Important conditions relating to health’ – see group policy wording
- No cover where the FCO or World Health Organisation has advised against travel
- No cover where travel is not departing from and returning to your home country
- Each claim will be subject to a £50 excess wherever an excess applies
The table below displays a summary of the maximum amounts which are payable under each section. Please note the group policy is subject to terms, conditions, limits and exclusions – please refer to the group policy wording and the statement of insurance for full details of the cover available.
|Cancellation or curtailment charges||£3,000.00||£50.00|
|Emergency medical & other expenses||£2,000,000.00||£50.00|
|Emergency dental treatment||£250.00|
|Personal accident (subject to age)||£30,000.00||£0.00|
|Single article, pair or set limit||£200.00|
|Valuables limit in total||£250.00|
|Personal money, passport & documents||£50.00|
|Currency, notes and coins||£50.00|
|Other personal money and documents||£500.00|
|Passport or visa||£100.00|
|Overseas legal expenses & assistance||£50,000.00||£0|
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting its website.
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited. Company No. 856706 registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE.