This course is for students who need
to take the Academic IELTS exam
to apply to an English speaking University or for their job. This course focuses on the practice
techniques to prepare the student
for the IELTS exam.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course students should be able to take the IELTS exam with a full understanding of the exam structure and necessary exam techniques needed.
Maximum class size 16
26th February (8 weeks)
17th June (8 weeks)
Subject to numbers
- End of term holidays – For all couses except Summer and One-to-one courses there is no school on the following dates: 23rd February, 19th April, 14th June, 23rd August, 18th October, 13th December 2024.
- Public Holidays 2024: 1st January, 29th March, 1st April, 6th May, 27th May, 26th August
- This is from 20th December 2024 to 6th January 2025 inclusive.
- Intake talk and placement test on your first day
- Course Outlines handout with weekly programme
- Tutorials with your teacher every 8 weeks
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Interactive whiteboards in main classrooms
- The latest materials and coursebooks are loaned free of charge
- International classes at all levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Leaving Certificate with progress report at the end of your studies ( 80% attendance required )
- Access to FREE online materials for General Main English Course